New Book Returns
All new books purchased online or in-store are returnable for a full refund within 3 days of purchase. It's a strict policy, but we think you'll like the following exceptions:
- Books purchased in September can be refunded if returned by October 1st.
- Books purchased in January can be refunded if returned by February 1st.
Refunds can only be issued in our store at 43 Seneca St. and not at our pickup location on campus.
If you live outside Ottawa and find that 3 days is an impossible return deadline to meet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we'll do what we can to help.
To be eligible for return, your book must be unused and in its original condition. More specifically:
- The pages and cover must be unmarked;
- CDs, DVDs, or access codes must be unopened; and
- If the book was shrink wrapped in plastic when you bought it, the shrink wrap must be intact when you return it.
Proof of Purchase
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Return by Post
We recommend you contact us in advance of sending a return by post. We want to be sure that your book is eligible for return before you go to the trouble and expense of shipping it. Once we receive your return and it passes inspection, we will apply the refund to your original method of payment and send you a notification. If the condition of the book does not warrant a refund, we will send you an email with our regrets.
If returning your book by mail, please address it to:Haven Books